Rogelio Montero, provincial chairman of Kapunungan sa mga Mag-uuma sa Surigao del Sur (KAMASS) talks about the destruction caused by large scale mining on the farms in Cantilan town, Surigao del Sur during the 2-week long protest rally outside the Mines and Geosciences Bureau in Surigao City last Friday, March 22, 2013.. Mindanews Photo by Erwin Mascariñas | Read Story
Loading... Please wait.
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year http://t.co/RHR8XYRNji 1 hour ago
- Endorsement for Tampakan project under new SouthCot execs unlikely http://t.co/iPSw1qjHeq 4 hours ago
- Endorsement for Tampakan project under new SouthCot execs unlikely http://t.co/3NDpMqIMrN 6 hours ago
- Rep. Acharon to push GenSan as separate congressional district http://t.co/Jxr4m3kN0J 7 hours ago
- DSWD to open first water purifying station in Isulan http://t.co/oXpi2wAvD8 7 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.