Commuters cross the Lapayan River aboard a banca (canoe) on January 14 after the bridge that links the coastal towns of Linamon and Kauswagan in Lanao del Norte collapse on Monday night (January 13) due to flashfloods caused by a Low Pressure Area in Mindanao. Hundreds of vehicles and commuters were stranded and delayed. MindaNews photo
Loading... Please wait.
- Human rights defenders can get funding for protection
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: Miscalculations Fatal To Peace Pact
- Region 12 inventors to compete in national contest
- ‘Food poisoning’ downs 130 in Tampakan, South Cotabato
- CDO’s whitewater rafting operators feel crunch
- P303M funding for 36 farm-to-market roads in SouthCot approved
- Last Goodbye
- Agus Fund Scam?
- A year of change for 28 young Muslims from Mindanao
- Davao’s public safety office uses drone owned by private firm