This bird from Indonesia is just one of dozens seized at Lipata Port in Surigao City Saturday dawn, February 15, 2014. Personnel from the Department of Environment and Natural Resources personnel load these caged birds at the back of a pick up car bound for the Animal Center in Kitcharao, Agusan del Norte. MindaNews photo by Roel N. Catoto
Loading... Please wait.
- MILF, MNLF meet in Jeddah; vow to activate Bangsamoro Coordination Forum
- MORO IN EXILE: Open Letter to Angeline Jolie
- German national arrested for grave oral defamation charges
- Surf's up in Siargao's Cloud 9 for better tourism
- Bukidnon needs to work on its tourism industry, says biz chamber official
- Mindanawon leads global campaign on Women, Peace and Security
- Tourist missing in CdeO’s white water adventure
- Mindanawon Lead Convener
- Zambo doctor OFW loses P1.27M
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: What Does MILF Mean by a Ministerial Form of Government?