The morning after the big fire that razed at least 1,000 houses in three barangays in Isla Verde, Davao City — Barangays 23-C, 22-C and 21-C — a resident tries to salvage burnt GI sheets from what was left of his house. The fire started at 8:15 p.m. of April 4 2014 and ended at around 1:30 a.m. on April 5. MindaNews photo by Toto Lozano READ STORY
Loading... Please wait.
- MILF, MNLF meet in Jeddah; vow to activate Bangsamoro Coordination Forum
- MORO IN EXILE: Open Letter to Angeline Jolie
- Tourist missing in CdeO’s white water adventure
- Tourist still missing; Mayor Moreno mulls suspension of rafting tours
- PEACETALK: Women. Period. Seriously. Exclamation Point.
- Divers recover body of missing tourist
- CDO rafting outfitters rush safety proposals
- Peace pact signing lures more investments into Bangsamoro area
- Illegal mining in SouthCot town slows down after installation of Army detachment
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan