Who would dare swim in these waters? A river in Malimono town in Surigao del Norte has become murky from silt caused by small-scale mining activities. The silt is being carried down to the sea. Photo taken on April 13, 2014. MindaNews photo by Roel N. Catoto
Loading... Please wait.
- MILF, MNLF meet in Jeddah; vow to activate Bangsamoro Coordination Forum
- MORO IN EXILE: Open Letter to Angeline Jolie
- German national arrested for grave oral defamation charges
- Surf's up in Siargao's Cloud 9 for better tourism
- Bukidnon needs to work on its tourism industry, says biz chamber official
- Mindanawon leads global campaign on Women, Peace and Security
- Tourist missing in CdeO’s white water adventure
- Mindanawon Lead Convener
- Zambo doctor OFW loses P1.27M
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: What Does MILF Mean by a Ministerial Form of Government?