A rondalla band plays outside the Immaculate Conception parish church in Jasaan town in Misamis Oriental on Thursday (19 June 2014) as a team from the National Commission on Culture and the Arts paid a visit on the church built by the Jesuits in 1897. The Church was declared a national treasure in 2001 due to its Barn Style Baroque design. MindaNews photo by Froilan Gallardo
Loading... Please wait.
- MILF, MNLF meet in Jeddah; vow to activate Bangsamoro Coordination Forum
- MORO IN EXILE: Open Letter to Angeline Jolie
- Tourist missing in CdeO’s white water adventure
- Tourist still missing; Mayor Moreno mulls suspension of rafting tours
- PEACETALK: Women. Period. Seriously. Exclamation Point.
- Divers recover body of missing tourist
- CDO rafting outfitters rush safety proposals
- Illegal mining in SouthCot town slows down after installation of Army detachment
- Peace pact signing lures more investments into Bangsamoro area
- TINGOG SA SUBA: Telenovela