Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process Teresita Quintos-Deles and government peace panel chair Miriam Coronel-Ferrer exchange pleasantries with Moro Islamic Liberation Front chair Al Haj Murad Ebrahim and his wife, Lupia, at the lobby of the Sheraton Hotel in Hiroshima Monday morning en route to the Hiroshima International Convention Center for the formal opening of three-day The Consolidation for Peace for Mindanao -6 Seminar which is discussing”obstacles and opportunities” in the implementation of the peace pact. President Aquino will deliver his keynote address late Tuesday afternoon, June 24 . MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- Phivolcs to install 2 additional volcano monitoring stations in SouthCot
- NPA ‘harassment’ triggers evacuation in Sarangani
- Davao moves fish cages to safer waters
- Art Talk
- Agri coop, 8 farmers from Region 12 finalists in national Gawad Saka Search
- Davao’s city council still waiting for mayor’s proposed supplemental budget
- SouthCot gov’t wants DOH to manage new hospital
- ‘Stress of the job': Davao police chief apologizes for outburst
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Our little-minded partisans
- COMMENT: Believe Them or Not?