Social workers help an old man on a wheelchair at the city government’s refuge center for the elderly and street children in Cagayan de Oro on Saturday, July 12, 2014. MindaNews photo by Froilan Gallardo
Loading... Please wait.
- GPH, MILF peace panels return to KL to discuss Bangsamoro Basic Law
- NHA says housing for Zambo ‘bakwits’ finished by June 2015
- Measles outbreak declared in Sarangani town
- Massage therapists want to remain near Davao city hall
- PEACETALK: Give peace a chance. Or so we thought
- MY, MY, MY MARAWI: Women in prison and Mother Mariam, a story for Ramadhan
- Security tightened in SouthCot for T’nalak Festival
- PEACETALK: Give peace a chance. Or so we thought.
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Beware of two kinds of NPA!
- GPH, MILF in KL set up teams on power-sharing, wealth-sharing, territory