The Bureau of Fire Protection has estimated the damage wrought by the fire at Findlay Millar Timber Company on July 10 at P500 million. MindaNews photo by Richel V. Umel
Loading... Please wait.
- GPH, MILF peace panels return to KL to discuss Bangsamoro Basic Law
- NHA says housing for Zambo ‘bakwits’ finished by June 2015
- Measles outbreak declared in Sarangani town
- MY, MY, MY MARAWI: Women in prison and Mother Mariam, a story for Ramadhan
- GPH, MILF in KL set up teams on power-sharing, wealth-sharing, territory
- Alleged NPA leader captured in Zambo Norte
- Massage therapists want to remain near Davao city hall
- P340-M tourism road projects completed in R-12
- July 8, 2013 and 2014: A year later, same issues hound Bangsamoro peace process
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Beware of two kinds of NPA!