River guides learn to tie a bandage during the last round of first aid training at the City Hall in Cagayan de Oro on Friday, July 18, 2014. A city government-created task force has recommended tougher measures to ensure the safety of tourists following the accident that killed a 26-year-old tourist from Bohol last June 14, 2014. MindaNews photo by Froilan Gallardo
Loading... Please wait.
- Soldier, alleged MILF rebel killed in Lanao Sur clash
- ‘Bakwit’ deaths in Zambo now 143
- P500-million Fire
- PAGDARO SA KALINAW: Just Coincidence? – Criminology, Justice and the Bangsamoro Convergence (1)
- COMMENT: BBL Concerns: Little, Nothing or Big?
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOWS: Dapping with DAP
- UPDATED: 13 NPAs killed in Agusan Sur attack – military
- DENR, Zambo Sibugay POs tie up for greening program
- Fire bureau estimates Findlay Millar damage at P500-M
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Democracy needs intensive care in Mindanao, especially the ARMM