Cardinal Orlando B. Quevedo of the Archdiocese of Cotabato, Mindanao’s first Cardinal, offers a prayer to a departed old family friend, Antonio Segovia, 72, on Saturday, 16 August 2014, in Banga, South Cotabato, where the Quevedo family once lived. Beside the religious leader is the wife of the departed, Merly. MindaNews photo by Bong S. Sarmiento
Loading... Please wait.
- Bukidnon Lumad leaders, DENR sign MOA on foreign-funded project
- Where to after 10-day “workshop” on draft Bangsamoro Basic Law?
- GPH, MILF: draft Bangsamoro Basic Law done by Aug. 18 "In sha Allah"
- Iqbal monitors son’s health while dealing with GPH peace panel
- Deaths among Zamboanga City ‘bakwits’ climb to 155
- Tengku on GPH, MILF: same page, same word but …
- GenSan expands “Community Teach" project for low-performing schools
- ADVOCACY Mindanow: My unforgettables with Mar Roxas
- SMI feasibility study sent to MGB central office for evaluation
- Echoes of Peace