Sunny dela Cruz, 81, from Samar, displays his potions and amulets at the fair in the Provincial Capitol Grounds in Malaybalay City, Bukidnon on August 23, 2014. He says he started working as a healer since he was 13 and selling potions in his 20′s. He claims his amulets that cost P50 each and potions that cost around P100 to 200 can cure various illnesses and ward off evil spirits. MindaNews photo by Aubrey Llamas
Loading... Please wait.
- In 2-day swing, Binay backs Bangsamoro, 'denies early campaigning for 2016'
- Abu Sayyaf demands P15M ransom for gov’t mechanic
- South Cotabato eyes new tourism circuit
- 2 more firms interested to develop Davao City’s Isla Verde
- 5 OFWs from Libya get 10K each
- South Cotabato sanitary landfill in 2014 ‘Galing Pook’ shortlist
- Festive Kalesa
- 5 hurt in Cotabato City plaza explosion
- MIND DA NEWS: BBL: Vital Questions
- MILF commander, village chief son killed in ambush by rival rebel commander in Maguindanao