Two Lumad players test their strength in a traditional game called duso or pestle wrestling during the tribal sports competition in Malaybalay City on Tuesday (August 26) as part of the month-long Kaamulan and centennial celebration of Bukidnon. MindaNews photo by H. Marcos C. Mordeno
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: “Why not wipe out the MILF rebels?"
- South Cotabato eyes new tourism circuit
- 5 hurt in Cotabato City plaza explosion
- MILF commander, village chief son killed in ambush by rival rebel commander in Maguindanao
- NPA rebels sued for arson in Koronadal City
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Let’s have all-out law enforcement
- Butuan's Suspension Bridge
- Task group formed to solve Zambo trader’s abduction
- 10 soldiers injured in Basilan ambush
- MINDA DA NEWS: BBL: Respect Breeds Respect