Street dancers give their all during Iligan’s Kasadya Street Dancing Festival 27 September 2012. As part of the Diyandi Festival, this street dancing contest is among the earliest in Mindanao, dating back to the earl 1980s. MindaNews photos by Bobby Timonera
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: Gates of hell http://t.co/oyl3ZikAkB 34 mins ago
- ‘No more’ brownouts for GenSan in July, but rates to rise—exec http://t.co/NkVU2hlKXS 35 mins ago
- Organic black rice from Mindanao hits foreign shores http://t.co/UzRv2tG3wg 35 mins ago
- DSWD staff abducted in Basilan freed http://t.co/3gTrQMnsCL 35 mins ago
- ‘No more’ brownouts for GenSan in July, but rates to rise—exec http://t.co/p5ThZfWSHO 1 hour ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.