Almost a year after Typhoon Sendong ( Washi) struck the cities of Cagayan de Oro and Iligan in the northern part of Mindanao on December 16-17, 2011, another disaster hit the erstwhile “typhoon-free” island of Mindanao on December 4.
Loading... Please wait.
- Bukidnon mayor killed in ambush
- NPA admits killing Bukidnon town mayor
- Marine troops overrun Abu Sayyaf camp
- Bangsamoro in transition (2): Too much to do, too little time
- ‘I won’t forgive you’: Slain Bukidnon town mayor’s widow hits dxDB anchor
- DepEd-XI junks Davao teachers’ plea to scrap biometric log-in system
- Davao’s version of ‘The Vagina Monologues’ open for tours
- Decade-long rido in Maguindanao ends during Ramadan
- UPDATE: Bukidnon mayor killed in ambush
- Bangsamoro in transition (3): Transitions within the transition