Some 30,000 residents in 12 of Davao City’s 182 barangays fled their homes late Saturday night and Sunday morning when the Davao River overflowed. Rescue operations were immediately launched.by the city government, military and police, and volunteers.
- Destruction of giant bat sanctuary a great loss for Palompon–envi exec
- Red Cross to suspend relief drive in SouthCot
- GenSan gives P3.5 million cash for ‘Yolanda’ victims
- Tourists turn volunteers in typhoon-hit Bantayan Island
- Son of Zambo Sur businessman seized
- Malaybalay City wants clearer ECC terms for agri firms
- Opting to stay, Tacloban folk build houses from debris
- Biz group to hold gab on 2015 ASEAN integration
- 14 new HIV cases in South Cotabato
- Zambo special barangay polls peaceful – city gov’t
Sorry. No data so far.