Some 30,000 residents in 12 of Davao City’s 182 barangays fled their homes late Saturday night and Sunday morning when the Davao River overflowed. Rescue operations were immediately launched.by the city government, military and police, and volunteers.
Loading... Please wait.
- MILF, MNLF meet in Jeddah; vow to activate Bangsamoro Coordination Forum
- MORO IN EXILE: Open Letter to Angeline Jolie
- Tourist missing in CdeO’s white water adventure
- Tourist still missing; Mayor Moreno mulls suspension of rafting tours
- PEACETALK: Women. Period. Seriously. Exclamation Point.
- Divers recover body of missing tourist
- CDO rafting outfitters rush safety proposals
- Illegal mining in SouthCot town slows down after installation of Army detachment
- Peace pact signing lures more investments into Bangsamoro area
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan