At least 250 houses were razed by fire at a coastal village in KM 11, Sasa, Davao City on Thursday, 22 August 2013. The fire , which displaced at least 300 families, started at around 8:20 a.m. and declared fire out three hours later.
- Destruction of giant bat sanctuary a great loss for Palompon–envi exec
- GenSan gives P3.5 million cash for ‘Yolanda’ victims
- Tourists turn volunteers in typhoon-hit Bantayan Island
- Son of Zambo Sur businessman seized
- Malaybalay City wants clearer ECC terms for agri firms
- Opting to stay, Tacloban folk build houses from debris
- Biz group to hold gab on 2015 ASEAN integration
- 14 new HIV cases in South Cotabato
- Zambo special barangay polls peaceful – city gov’t
- ‘Pacman’ plans relief mission for ‘Yolanda’ survivors
Sorry. No data so far.