1) PHILIPPINE NATIONAL RED CROSS
to help, send RED to 4143 (Smart) and RED to 2899 (Globe).
* Smart subscribers may send financial help to the Philippine Red Cross through text. To donate, cellphone users should send RED to 4143. Valid donation amounts are 10, 25, 50 and 100 and will be charged to the subscriber’s prepaid load or postpaid bill.
* Globe subscribers may send help to Red Cross. Just text RED and send to 2899. Valid donation amounts are 10, 25, 50, 100 (For ex, RED 10).
2) Fr. Eric Garcia Velandria S.J.
Coordinator of Sendong Operation,
KKP Office, Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan, Corrales Ave.
9000 Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.
Cash donations can be deposited at this account:
Account Name: Xavier University
Account Number: 9331-0133-63
Xavier University Relief Center is conducting a relief operation for families affected by Bagyong Sendong.They are asking for donations in:
CASH FOOD (noodles, canned goods, etc.) BOTTLED WATER and CLEAN CLOTHES.
You can drop them off at the Xavier University KKP-SIO. Volunteers also needed @DSWD (Masterson Rd, Upper Carmen). Call 09066150095 or 858-8892. Let’s help, please
DROP OFF POINTS: ILIGAN – BASED DONORS: St. Michaels’ Cathedral, DXIC Radio Staion, City Hall, Rizal Park, and Calda Pizza Iligan City Branch will be the drop off point for the donations in-kind of cash. Please do not hesitate to ask to verify for you to extend your help to the victims of Typhoon Sendong. NON-ILIGAN BASED DONORS:
LUZON DONORS DROP OFF POINTS:
Ship your donations via LBC for FREE and send it to the address:
LBC has been generous and accepts shipping of donation to affected areas for free ( HERE) ONE FOR ILIGAN (Iligan Bloggers Society, Inc.) c/o CALDA Pizza, The Strip Quezon Ave, Pala-o, Iligan City, 9200
Donation Paypal ID: email@example.com UNION BANK Account: Revilla N. Carbonell-Noel – 109451077611
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Look for Erika Cruz (09052802002) See at Rizal Park at 8AM everyday, until the need subsides..
4) OPERATION “Tulong Sendong”
The Oblate Missionary Foundation (OMF) the Oblate MEDIA and LBC accept donation for the victims of Storm “Sendong”
HOW TO HELP:
1. Any help – Cash, food items, clothes, books, bottled water etc are most welcomed and can be sent to our dropping centers:
2. LBC will ship your donations for free to those who need it the most. Let’s join together once again in helping our the flight of our fellow Filipinos victimized by the terrible flood.
OBLATE MEDIA CENTER:
-Notre Dame Broadcasting Corporation (DXMS-AM/DXOL-FM-The Mindanao Cross Publishers, Inc, I-Watch) Sinsuat Ave, cor Quezon Ave, Cotabato City
-DXND-AM/DXDM-FM, Kidapawan City
-DXOM-FM –Koronadal City
Email us: [email protected]
Call or text us 0644212652/09177204604/
6) MINCODE – the Mindanao Coalition of Development NGO Networks – is joining hands with Balay Mindanaw (NGO member of one of MINCODE’s member networks, Mindanao Congress) in mobilizing material and financial resources for the typhoon victims in NorthernMindanao. We are asking for your support for our unfortunate brothers and sisters in Northern Mindanao.
Peso current account no. 1768022630 – BDO Xavier Branch, Cagayan de Oro City
Dollar savings account no. 2044006882 – Bank of the Philippine Islands (SWIF Code BOPIPHMM), Velez Branch, Cagayan de Oro City
Bank charges have been waived for donations thru BDO
53A, 12th Street, Zone 2, Upper Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City
Mobile Phone Numbers: +639188877111 and +639177176000