Aliwagwag Falls, one of the top tourist destinations in Davao Orietal, had crystal clear waters and lush surroundings before super typhoon Pablo hit Cateel town and neighboring coastal towns of Baganga and Boston on December 4.
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: On Lovers & Mistresses
- Fishing banned in Davao Gulf on spawning season
- UPLM condemns lawyer's killing
- LGUs urged to invest more in communication and public information
- NPA denies killing Laak mayor
- Greenpeace seeks ban on shark hunting in Surigao
- 103 families flee fighting in Surigao Norte
- Mindanao state universities and colleges to offer DRMM and climate change courses
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOWS: A burning issue
- DENR-IX to reorganize regional task force on climate change