Aliwagwag Falls, one of the top tourist destinations in Davao Orietal, had crystal clear waters and lush surroundings before super typhoon Pablo hit Cateel town and neighboring coastal towns of Baganga and Boston on December 4.
Loading... Please wait.
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan
- Good governance must address climate change issues, says bishop
- Zoraida’s landfall in Baganga hardly noticed
- DepEd-12 urges simple Christmas parties in wake of 'Yolanda' disaster
- Supplies of rice, sardines and noodles running out in CDO
- Survivors of Typhoon Sendong volunteer help for Yolanda survivors
- Relief funds, goods should be accounted for – Advocacy group
- TINGOG SA SUBA: Zoraida
- Pablo Aftermath: Compostela Valley
- Stockpile of Goods