Aliwagwag Falls, one of the top tourist destinations in Davao Orietal, had crystal clear waters and lush surroundings before super typhoon Pablo hit Cateel town and neighboring coastal towns of Baganga and Boston on December 4.
Loading... Please wait.
- Gunmen kill Isabela City auditor
- An afternoon of poetry at the 1st Mindanao Book Festival
- ‘Language of peace’ focus of national language summit in Bukidnon
- Coffee Play
- COMMENT: Amendments: Can They Backfire?
- Girl dies in Koronadal fire
- A SOJOURNER'S VIEW: The precious gift of reading a book
- Blood money: Martial Law victims get P50,000
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Object lessons
- Pablo Aftermath: Compostela Valley