Protesters gather infront of the Ateneo de Davao University on Tuesday, October 2 to show their “dislike” and call for the repeal of the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012.KEITH BACONGCO
Loading... Please wait.
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Did people vote to decide or merely to comply? http://t.co/6ZBXEv8uuz 2 hours ago
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party t... http://t.co/aQqcM4tlF7 3 hours ago
- ARMM’s Hataman vows to lower poverty incidence to “single-digit during our term” http://t.co/wnnVuvrOQ9 3 hours ago
- Barangay official killed in front of family http://t.co/MBIx5FzJd4 3 hours ago
- PCG rescues vessel in distress off Palawan http://t.co/eeD1uY8ZCt 3 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.