Hundreds of residents from Aleosan and Pikit in North Cotabato fled their homes on Monday (August 20, 2012) due to the reported presence of the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF). They feared getting caught in the crossfire should clashes erupt between the BIFF and government forces. Most of the evacuees are now staying at the evacuation centers in Pikit.
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- The lost enchantment of Hinatuan’s Enchanted River
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Q and A with MILF chair Al Haj Murad Ebrahim: “Within this year we will start building our political party”
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- DSWD staff, boat captain abducted in Basilan
- 5 months after ‘Pablo,’ P99.2M assistance to farmers in Bukidnon not distributed yet http://t.co/9i7gB4rK2X 18 hours ago
- 5 months after ‘Pablo,’ P99.2M assistance to farmers in Bukidnon not distributed yet http://t.co/rbOvE4ndMA 20 hours ago
- 6 Marines killed, 9 wounded in Sulu clash http://t.co/G9JkJ1gOEt 21 hours ago
- 6 Marines killed, 9 wounded in Sulu clash - ZAMBOANGA CITY (MindaNews / 25 May) – Six Marines, including an offi... http://t.co/sQmIOSRFgg 22 hours ago
- Twister ravages urban village in SouthCot - GENERAL SANTOS CITY (MindaNews / 25 May) – A strong tornado ravaged ... http://t.co/ayYqa5nPfS 24 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.