Vehicles navigate through the flooded portion of the national highway linking Carmen and Tagum City in Davao del Norte on Tuesday evening, January 22. Heavy rains since Saturday triggered the flooding in several towns of the province.
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: On Lovers & Mistresses
- Phivolcs warns of Pinatubo-like eruptions in SouthCot, Sarangani
- 4 Mindanawon reps among Top 10 Richest and Poorest; Pacquiao is richest
- PAGASA allots P5M for weather monitoring in GenSan airport
- Laak, ComVal mayor killed in ambush
- Fishing banned in Davao Gulf on spawning season
- NHA starts rehab of Zambo siege-affected area
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Why there’s so much disorder and corruption
- Davao steps up action vs acute malnutrition
- Ifugao-Talaandig Wedding