Members of different progressive groups converge in San Pedro St. Davao City to commemorate the declaration of martial law on Friday. They then hold a torch parade to the People’s Park. KEITH BACONGCO
Loading... Please wait.
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Voting assistors: Helping PWDs or manipulating votes? http://t.co/PZyrMAOvMs 33 mins ago
- 50 people in GenSan with full-blown AIDS – official http://t.co/ApAhYWOnnx 33 mins ago
- Davao biz groups ask BIR to extend receipts expiry http://t.co/mK0jtlrhLt 33 mins ago
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Are we really the Boss or are they pulling our leg? http://t.co/MmXsuNPLfe 33 mins ago
- SouthCot Rep. Fuentes favors postponing barangay polls http://t.co/nXc892ytUs 33 mins ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.