Every year on All Saints Day on November 1 and All Souls Day on November 2, millions of Filipinos troop to the cemeteries and memorial parks to light candles and offer prayers and flowers (sometimes, even food) at the graves of their loved ones. Here are the scenes from Davao City on November 1.
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: On Lovers & Mistresses
- Phivolcs warns of Pinatubo-like eruptions in SouthCot, Sarangani
- 4 Mindanawon reps among Top 10 Richest and Poorest; Pacquiao is richest
- PAGASA allots P5M for weather monitoring in GenSan airport
- Laak, ComVal mayor killed in ambush
- Fishing banned in Davao Gulf on spawning season
- NHA starts rehab of Zambo siege-affected area
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Why there’s so much disorder and corruption
- Davao steps up action vs acute malnutrition
- Ifugao-Talaandig Wedding