Every year on All Saints Day on November 1 and All Souls Day on November 2, millions of Filipinos troop to the cemeteries and memorial parks to light candles and offer prayers and flowers (sometimes, even food) at the graves of their loved ones. Here are the scenes from Davao City on November 1.
Loading... Please wait.
- Gunmen kill Isabela City auditor
- An afternoon of poetry at the 1st Mindanao Book Festival
- ‘Language of peace’ focus of national language summit in Bukidnon
- Coffee Play
- COMMENT: Amendments: Can They Backfire?
- Girl dies in Koronadal fire
- A SOJOURNER'S VIEW: The precious gift of reading a book
- Blood money: Martial Law victims get P50,000
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Object lessons
- Pablo Aftermath: Compostela Valley