53% of Mindanawons think there’d be “dagdag-bawas”

Nationwide, 53%  also think there would be vote-padding and shaving, with the National Capital Region having more residents who believe there would, at 66%.  In the rest of Luzon, 56% believe vote-padding and shaving will “definitely/probably will happen”  while only 37% in the Visayas think so.

Nationwide, 52% think there will be no flying voters in their areas while 44% think these will “definitely/probably happen.”. In Mindanao, it’s 56% – 44% in favor; in the Visayas, it’s 70% – 30%; in the NCR, it’s 34% – 66%; in the rest of Luzon, it’s 47% – 49%.

Nationwide, only 39% think there would be harassment in the area, against 60% who do not think so. In Mindanao, it’s 45% – 55%; in the Visayas, it’s 35% – 65%; in the NCR, it’s 37% – 63%; in the rest of Luzon, it’s 37% – 61%.

On accepting money “provided one votes according to one’s conscience,”  Mindanao posted the highest number of  respondents (22%)  who were “undecided” on agreeing or disagreeing with the statement, compared with the Philippines’ average of 16%, Visayas’ 18%, NCR’s 15% and the rest of Luzon’s 13%.

Mindanawons who strongly/somewhat agreed with the statement accounted for 51% compared with 25% who strongly/somewhat disagreed. In Visayas, 54% strongly/somewhat agreed compared with 27% who strongly/somewhat disagreed. In the NCR it was 45% – 40% while the rest of Luzon was 49% – 36%.

On vote-buying, nationwide, 69% believe it will definitely or probably happen while only 30% believe otherwise. Visayas is more sure it would happen with 74% saying so against 26% who don’t think so. In Mindanao, it’s 68% – 32% while in the rest of Luzon it is 68% – 29%. In the NCR, it’s  67% – 33%. (MindaNews)

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

comments